Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Most wonderful time of the year

Yes, I am back. It is peak time of year for Fedex, UPS, USPS, and retailing everywhere including those at the mall and online. For my regular readers I work in those industries and I really appreciate the flow of stuff. To go to the airport and see the tugs hooked to dollies, filled with containers (ULDs) of stuff...Pampered Chef, Ipods, Cellular phones, Dell Computers, Flat Screens, frozen sea food, goodies from The Cheese Cake Factory, Cuddle Duds (last year it was the Ipod, THIS year, it is Cuddle Duds)...Ah....its a great time of the year! Whats great about America, is that we are consumers. We consume, we buy stuff and we keep cargo planes flying above our heads every night, filled with that stuff. I love this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home