Friday, June 30, 2006

TEB Teterboro Airport

TEB. "Teterboro Airport is designed as a "reliever" airport that serves vital interests and general aviation requirements of the Northern New Jersey and the New York Metropolitan Area." That according to the airport website, at www.teb.com. Why should we care about this airport, that I've never been too? Because almost all mail destined for Irag, for our troops, is labeled and sent on to TEB. Boxes and bags, that are very heavy. Typical postage seems to be about $25-$42. I was going to write something cool related to this but God keeps impressing upon me that beyond sending mail and Care packages, what our troops really need is PRAYER. I can't handle every package going to TEB, but the ones that I do, I place my hand on it, and say, "Father, bless this gift and the giver, may you protect the solider who receives piece of mail, amen". I would encourage everyone to find a name of a solider, perhaps you know one personally, and pray for them EVERY day. Pray for their protection, salvation, their families, girlriends, troops around them. Pray that God keeps them safe and that order be restored in Iraq, that the enemy will give up and seek out living full lives in peace. If you'd like to send a package to TEB, I'd suggest you find someone who knows a soldier and ask them if you can send a package. You can also send one online. I'd suggest going through the USO. Refer to www.uso.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home